Technology has brought about great features into our lives. Understand the amazing secrets of discovering a fake diploma.
A reputable college or university will always have a Diploma printing method that is unique. The unique method must be different from any other institutionâ€™s, and the format must not in any way be construed by anyone to be copied from some other place. Maybe those are the things that diploma certificate paper designers look at before going into the print room. Technology has made it possible to have printed diploma certificates in our folders from backstreet printing presses.
For a long time it has been quite easy for people to recognise a fake document when put alongside a genuine one. But as technology grows so are the crooked people getting more empowered, but then so are the good meaning people. At times though, the people who do fake diploma printing happen to be 20 miles ahead of the rest of us, especially the genuine printers. This begs the question? How can one know a genuine and a fake diploma certificate? That question sometimes is just left to the owner of the certificate as the backstreet printer can at times be more genuine that the one used by the college to make it diploma certificates. But despite all the uncertainty that may be surrounding the authenticity of a diploma, a college can verify whether it is an original or not, thatâ€™s why employers are often asked to call back and verify the authenticity of their staffâ€™s education.
Identifying A Fake Diploma
- Put the diploma paper between the thumb and the index finger and feel it. It should be heavy with some slight gloss but then most fake diploma printing experts know this.
- Browse the said university and keenly observe how the names are written and follow each other. Most fakes get it wrong here.
- Check for the watermark label under a bright light. Donâ€™t expect much as they knew you would do that.
- A seal can be the answer. If in anyway different from others issued by the same university, then itâ€™s a fake.
- The signatures of the diplomas should show actual ink and not photocopy ink.
- All diplomas and undergraduate certificates bear the full name of the course undertaken. There shouldnâ€™t be any MB or MA.
- The fonts on the diploma should be consistent throughout and there should be no colour breakages.
Even though the fake diploma printing people k now all these things, it is highly unlikely that they will cover all holes. The good thing about checking is that they never know where you might check. And as the saying goes, it is when you are too careful that a careless mistake happens.
Finally, a person should not always fear of always getting a fake diploma because sooner or later you are bound to discover it. For a student though, this might be too late. Maybe a final test would be to try locating another actual certificate that went through the institutionâ€™s diploma printing house and check for similarities and differences. This should seal it.